How to get white logo on transparent background?
Do you want to make your logo white on a transparent background? Then, in this article, you will find detailed instructions on how to do it.
- How to get a white logo on a transparent background in the new version of the site?
- How to get a white logo on a transparent background in the older version of the site?
How to get a white logo on a transparent background in the new version of the site?
1. Initialize to the Logaster by clicking “Log In” in the upper right corner of the website, or by clicking here.
2. After authorization, you will automatically get to the page of created brands. Select the logo and click “Visit a brand page”.
3. To proceed to the editing, click “Edit” (green pencil).
4. In the “Color” section, choose one of the backgrounds where you want to make the changes. There are 5 of them:
- a logo on the white background;
- a logo on the corporate background;
- a black-and-white logo;
- an inversion;
- a logo on the transparent background.
5. In order to get a white logo on a transparent background, please select “Logo on transparent background”.
6. Edit color: icons (forms), brand name and slogan can be edited by clicking on the color change button and by selecting white.
7. Changes will be made only in those logos, where a transparent background is used and will not affect the business card or products for branding in social networks.
8. Save your logo in PNG, or SVG format.
How to get a white logo on a transparent background in the older version of the site?
Sometimes, for different reasons, you want to get your logo in white color. For example, for printing on T-shirts, souvenirs, cups or for watermarks on photo.
In this article we’ll tell you how to get it.
Step 1. Create a copy of the required logo so you can edit it.
Step 2. Go to color settings in editor’s mode and make all elements of your logo white.
More about color editing and other elements you can read here.
Step 3. Check shadow and gradient absence.
If you do everything right, you will have absolutely white logo, which is not even visible on white background.
Step 4. Your logo is ready. Save it by clicking “Save”.
Step 5. Write to our support team and we’ll add one more free download. Then activate the logo by clicking “Activate full logo”.
Step 6. Download the logo, simply click “Download”.
You might need logo in png format on transparent background, so choose this format.
Also logo is available in other formats – jpeg, svg, pdf.
You can create any other color logo in a similar way.
Categories: How To