How to get white logo on transparent background?
Do you want to make your logo white on a transparent background? Then, in this article, you will find detailed instructions on how to do it.
- How to get a white logo on a transparent background in the new version of the site?
- How to get a white logo on a transparent background in the older version of the site?
How to get a white logo on a transparent background in the new version of the site?
1. Initialize to the Logaster by clicking “Log In” in the upper right corner of the website, or by clicking here.
2. After authorization, you will automatically get to the page of created brands. Select the logo and click “Visit a brand page”.
3. To proceed to the editing, click “Edit” (green pencil).
4. In the “Color” section, choose one of the backgrounds where you want to make the changes. There are 5 of them:
- a logo on the white background;
- a logo on the corporate background;
- a black-and-white logo;
- an inversion;
- a logo on the transparent background.
5. In order to get a white logo on a transparent background, please select “Logo on transparent background”.
6. Edit color: icons (forms), brand name and slogan can be edited by clicking on the color change button and by selecting white.
7. Changes will be made only in those logos, where a transparent background is used and will not affect the business card or products for branding in social networks.
8. Save your logo in PNG, or SVG format.
How to get a white logo on a transparent background in the older version of the site?
Sometimes, for different reasons, you want to get your logo in white color. For example, for printing on T-shirts, souvenirs, cups or for watermarks on photo.
Step 1. Create a copy of the required logo so you can edit it.
More about color editing and other elements you can read here.
Step 6. Download the logo, simply click “Download”.
Categories: How To