If you need a logo on a transparent background, you can easily get it using Logaster.
- How to get a logo on a transparent background in the new version of the site?
- How to get a logo on a transparent background in the older version of the site?
How to get a logo on a transparent background in the new version of the site?
1. After creating the logo, initialize to the Logaster by clicking the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the website, or by clicking here.
2. After authorization, you will automatically get to the created brands page. Select the logo and click “Visit a brand page”.
3. Now scroll down the page and in the “Logo on Transparent Background” section, select the desired logo layout and click “Download”.
4. Click on the selected logo format (logos on a transparent background are available in the following formats: PNG and SVG) – it will automatically download to your computer.
Read the article on how to edit a logo on a transparent background here: https://www.logaster.com/blog/how-to-change-design-aspects/
How to get a logo on a transparent background in the older version of the site?
You can easily get a logo on a transparent background using Logaster:
1. After you created a logo on Logaster, download it in PNG format.
2. Then you need to open the downloaded archive, where you’ll find the logo on transparent background in two color versions.
3. How to check if the logo’s background is really transparent? Open it using a picture viewer program. If the logo’s background consists of light and dark grey cells (like on the picture) it means that the logo is on the transparent background.
The same logo in SVG и PDF formats also has a transparent background.
If you have any questions, please, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be glad to provide full and detailed answers.