Contents1. About Zazzle 2. How to print a logo with Zazzle 3. Payment and delivery 4. Video instruction
The Logaster website offers a new option which enables you to print your promotional materials without leaving your home. This is achieved by integrating Logaster and Zazzle. Read below to learn how to print products created on our website.Zazzle is an online platform that prints and delivers promotional materials all over the globe, including the CIS countries.
With Zazzle, you can upload your designs and place them on whatever object you like, from postage stamps to T-shirts to household items. Multiple materials and carriers, embroidered clothing, and digital prints – all you need to create a unique visual identity for your brand.
2.1. Purchase and activate a logo on the Logaster website.
To ensure high quality, you must buy and activate your selected logo as “For printing and screen”. The PDF files for your logo will be automatically uploaded to Zazzle.
2.2. Upon activation, on your logo page you’ll see the button “View 320 products with this logo”. Click on the button to go to Zazzle.
- Art & Posters
- Cards & Postage
- Craft Supplies
- Home & Pets
- Office Products
To do this, you must go back to the Logaster website and download your logo in PDF format against a transparent background.
On Zazzle, find the “Designed for you” section and click on “Customize”. Delete the default image. To do this, click on the text or the icon to get it inside a hatched rectangle. In “Layers” on the right, click on the cross to delete the image.
Next click on “Add Image” and “Upload”. Select your logo file and click on “Done”. Now you can proceed to payment (see below) or check out additional printing options, including:
1) Quantity of items. To the right of the price, you can select any quantity of your printed matter. Some products are available in packages, with several units in each package. The price per unit is displayed.
2) Key design settings (on the “Designed for you by Zazzle Templates” tab). By clicking on “Customize”, you can:
- add another image;
- add text;
- rotate the image vertically or horizontally;
- change the background color;
- reduce its size by clicking on it and dragging its corners (if your image is too large and does not fit onto a product).
3) With the “Size” feature, you can set the dimensions of your products. Select any option available.
4) The “Style” option enables you to view your design from different angles and in different styles.
For some types of products, you can add text (Cover text) or choose a textile for clothing (“Cotton” or “Polyester”). Depending on your selected products, other design options may be available.
3.1. Payment methods:
Next you must enter your full name and delivery address, as well as your payment information.
Currently, Zazzle offers two types of delivery – Standard and Express.
Standard delivery enables you to receive a free 30-day trial. Once the trial period expires, you may purchase an annual subscription for $9.95.
Standard delivery takes five to 12 business days. Production and printing take another two or three days.
Express delivery takes two days. It costs $39.95/year and is available only in the USA.