The article contains instructions on how to make a payment and download products for the old and new version of the website
- How to choose a logo for payment?
- What tariff plan is up to you?
- I have already chosen a tariff plan, how to pay it?
- How to download products after payment?
- How to make a payment and download products created on the old version of the Logaster
How to choose a logo for payment
1. To choose a logo for payment, log in to your personal account on the Logaster website.
2. On the login page, enter the username and password that you used for registration, or log in using any social network.
4. On the logo page you will see 6 variants of layout:
- on a white background;
- corporate background;
- black and white logo;
- the logo on a transparent background.
5. To purchase the logo in full-size format (2000×2000 px), click “Download logos”. How to select a suitable tariff, read in the next subsection. If you have already chosen a suitable plan, go to “How to pay for the logo”.
What tariff plan is up to you?
Logaster offers a choice of 4 tariff plans, including a free one.
1. “XS plan — a raster logo on white background”: within this plan, you can download a logo file with dimensions of 2000×2000 pixels in PNG format. If you need a logo on a white background for web use or if you want to use it for social networks (with the specified size), then this plan is exactly what you need.
This is a convenient option to check and preview whether the logo “fits” at the initial stage of the business.
2. The plan S includes a full logo kit (120 full-size files):
- 6 layout and 5 color scheme options;
- PNG, JPEG files for Internet use: websites (on transparent background), social networks, advertising banners, videos, watermarks, etc.
- PDF, SVG files for large-format color printing on promotional products, Souvenirs, advertising banners, billboards, flyers with the ability of editing on your computer.
3. Plan M includes a full set of logos from Plan S, plus:
- personalized business cards for your company and ready-to-print files in raster (PNG) and vector (PDF) formats;
- logos for branding social networks: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, VK, and LinkedIn.
This plan is the best option for small and medium-sized businesses.
4. You can also download a free logo in a small resolution without watermarks to, For example, see how your new logo will look on the site; as for the comparison of fares, you can find it at the pricing page.
All users, regardless of their tariff plan, are available to:
- Edit designs for an unlimited number of times (even after payment). Follow the link to learn how to change the logo created on the Logaster website.
- Access to paid files for download.
- We grant you all the right to use the logo for commercial purposes and trademark registration. More about copyright here.
I have already chosen a tariff plan, how to pay it?
1. You can pay for the products by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and PayPal.
How to download products after payment?
1. After purchase, you will be taken to the page of the paid logo. To download it, just click on the logo and choose the format – then, it will be downloaded automatically on your computer. The advantage of the tariff plan S is – the presence of a function that allows you to set your own logo size and download it in PNG format.
3. If you need to create business cards for several employees – use editing. Enter the data of the first employee on the business card, then save it and download it. After that, repeat the process, but with the data of the next employee. You can download a business card by simply clicking “Download”.
Please note that you can change the tariff plan at any time that is convenient for you, and you will not have to pay the full price, but only the difference. On how to change the tariff plan, please click here.
How to purchase and download your designs on the old version of Logaster website
1. Enter your company name and create a logo.
You want to download the logo, but you don’t know how to buy it.
Here is the step-by-step instructions for how to make a payment:
1. Create a logo or other products (business cards, envelopes, letterhead, etc.).
3. Now you should choose what product you want to buy:
– created single product such as logo or business card;
– BrandKit. It is a design package that allows you to buy all at once – logo, business card, envelope and letterhead at a good price.
4. Click “Download” to buy a single product or “Buy” to purchase BrandKit.
If you buy a logo, you will also need to choose one of the options:
– Logo “For screen (png, jpeg – 1024px or 5000px)”. For websites, social networks, creation of banners and simple videos;
– Logo “For print and screen (svg, pdf, png, jpeg)”. For all occasions: high quality printing of business cards, outdoor advertising, souvenirs, and, of course, websites, social networks.
6. Activate and download product after enrollment.
– After you bought BrandKit you activated downloads – 1 download for each product (logo, business card, envelope, letterhead).
Go to the desired product page, e.g. business card. Click “Download” and in the drop-down list, click “Activate”.
Your designs are ready to use!