Logaster offers a choice of 4 tariff plans, including a free one. In this article, we will tell you more about each pay plan and how to switch from one to the other in order to get more benefits and products.
If you have already chosen a tariff plan, we advise you to go directly to the second paragraph of this article.
What products are included in tariff plans?
1. “XS package – logo for the screen”: allows you to download 2 full-size logos with vertical layout of elements in PNG, JPG formats. These logos can be used on the Internet:
- on the website (logo with transparent background);
- in social networks;
- to create advertising banners;
- in videos;
- watermarks for pictures.
2. “S package – for screen and printing”: includes all files that are in the XS package plus files for printing:
- 6 layout and 5 color scheme options – a total of 30 logo variants.
- PNG, JPEG files for Internet use: websites (on transparent background), social networks, advertising banners, videos, watermarks, etc.
- PDF, SVG files for large-format color printing on promotional products, Souvenirs, advertising banners, billboards, flyers with the ability to edit on your computer;
- Sets for branding in various social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, VK, LinkedIn.
- Ready-made files that are optimized for printing in vector (SVG and PDF) and raster (PNG) formats.
This tariff plan is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses.
3. Free tariff plan includes a small logo (300 x 200 px) without watermarks in PNG format.
For a comparison of fares, you can find it at the pricing page.
How to change a tariff plan?
If you have paid and downloaded a vertical logo in PNG or JPEG format (included in the XS package), but now you need more files for social networks or a personal business card. Please follow these simple steps to change your tariff:
1. On the page with the purchased logo in the lower left corner, click “Change plan”.
2. Select the tariff that meets your requirements at best and then clicks “Change plan”. At the moment, users can only switch to the tariff plan S. The L package will be available in a few months.
3. On the payment page, fill in the payment details and click “Send”. Please note that you do not have to pay the full cost of the tariff plan, but only the difference in the cost. When you pay the required amount will be pulled automatically.
4. After purchase, you will be taken to the page of the paid logo. To download it, just click on the logo and choose the appropriate format – the logo will be downloaded automatically on your computer.
Do you have any questions? We will answer them – contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.