We have detailed instructions on how to find out, which font is used in the logo created with Logaster.
- What font is used in my logo in the new version of the site?
- What font is used in my logo in the older version of the site?
What font is used in my logo in the newer version of the site?
1. Initialize to the Logaster by clicking “Log In” in the upper right corner of the Website, or by clicking here.
2. After authorization, you will automatically get to the page of created brands. Select the logo and click “Go to logo page”.
3. Click “Edit” (green pencil) and go to “Fonts”.
4. Here you can see all the fonts that are used in your logo: the font of the monogram, your company name, and slogan.
Do you need to change the font in your logo? Read the article on how to do it by clicking on the link: https://www.logaster.com.br/blog/how-to-change-design-aspects/
What font is used in my logo in the older version of the site?
It is very simple to find out what kind of font is used in the logo generated by Logaster.
1. Sign into your personal Logaster`s account.
2. Select the logo.
3. Press the “Duplicate and edit” button.
4. Editing page will open. Click on logo’s text and on the right the field with font’s name will be displayed. In this case, the font’s name is Comfortaa.
5. You can close the page without saving the changes.